ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee(2-4, 1-2) @ Connecticut (1-7) (CBSSN), 5PM, Friday, October 22, 2021

Bring home the W boys! Time to shift focus to baseball. Go Stros!

I don't care what anyone says. Cunningham is a good QB. That touch pass was perfect and Pierce ran that route perfectly.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Have people been saying he isn't a good QB? I think it's clear he's a high quality QB.

Chase looked good and we were +3 on turnovers. Gotta like how we responded. If we can get USM next week, we are good.

Reactions: Raiders_55
Woo hoo! Stock stays above the Mendoza line!

But seriously, I'm happy for the players. They played really well and were focused, after a week that could have been a huge distraction.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Memphis is about to lose as well. It doesn't get much better. :)
Glad at least one of my alma maters won last night. Memphis is down to their 4th QB. 1 and 2 injured and 3 jumped to the portal last week. The 4 threw his first college pass last night after transferring in after a year at LSU. Gonna be a rough 2nd half of their season. Not that anyone cares. 😂😂

Glad at least one of my alma maters won last night. Memphis is down to their 4th QB. 1 and 2 injured and 3 jumped to the portal last week. The 4 threw his first college pass last night after transferring in after a year at LSU. Gonna be a rough 2nd half of their season. Not that anyone cares. 😂😂
They can become my team when MT disbands 😂

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
MT dominated UConn... watch Rick run the table and finish the season 8-4

If he can do that, and build off of it, I'm good... the problem is that after 16 seasons he has shown everyone that he is only a .500 coach. I don't think he can do any better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT