ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (2-4; 1-1) at North Texas (2-4; 1-1), STADIUM, 3PM, Saturday, October 19, 2019

That's it for this season. Hope we lose out until Stockstill is fired. 14 years of bad football is long enough.

GIF-191019_153741.gif

That was too good to not make a gif

Suggestion for "coaching " staff

Keep Cunningham at QB
Move Asher to RB

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I don’t think so. Even though he had a pretty good first half he threw two balls that could have been picked. And then in the third qtr he couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. He’s generally been pretty accurate so I don’t know what happened to him but his accuracy flew the coop in that third so I think he was pulled.

Cunningham is an actual QB. Asher is a gamer but Wes pointed out a lot of stuff in the first half. Asher missed seeing a lot of open routes. Wes was saying that guys in the slants and tunnel were wide open and Asher would tuck and run without going through the progressions. I think that's why Cunningham came in. Our WR's were putting in work and not getting the ball. Special teams have een killing us the last 2 games. They are causing us to lose games. They have to get better.

Meanwhile, WKU is 4-0 with the guantlet still left to run for them.

Cunningham is an actual QB. Asher is a gamer but Wes pointed out a lot of stuff in the first half. Asher missed seeing a lot of open routes. Wes was saying that guys in the slants and tunnel were wide open and Asher would tuck and run without going through the progressions. I think that's why Cunningham came in. Our WR's were putting in work and not getting the ball. Special teams have een killing us the last 2 games. They are causing us to lose games. They have to get better.

Meanwhile, WKU is 4-0 with the guantlet still left to run for them.
After the Duke loss, Stock specifically noted this was a problem. Apparently it still was in Week 7.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT