ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee(2-2, 1-0) @ Marshall (3-1, 1-0), CBSSN, 6:30PM, Friday, October 5, 2018

The majority of the money is on Marshall too. Vegas really likes MT in this spot.

I don’t see how a wr who drops as many as he does sees the field at all.

Can't turn the ball over on the road and expect to win.....

All Marshall can do is run the ball. Everybody knows it. Can we seriously not shut down their run and win this game?

This game is ripe for the taking. Starting QB being out is such a big break for us. It seems all the stars might be aligning for us this year.

Can we seize the moment and take advantage of the opportunity?

All Marshall can do is run the ball. Everybody knows it. Can we seriously not shut down their run and win this game?

If our can get a lead and make them half to throw we have a chance. Disappointed in 3-3 right now.

We need to jump on them.

If our can get a lead and make them half to throw we have a chance. Disappointed in 3-3 right now.

We need to jump on them.

Agreed.

The sequence of BS missing a WIDE open receiver that would walk into the end zone followed by the fumble is a killer missed opportunity. Same on the 1st drive with the penalty, then sack.

And now it’s a penalty fest

I guess we are just gonna give this game to Marshall via penalties and turnovers.

UNBELIEVABLE.

It is SO hard to be a fan of this team.

Reactions: DABLUERAIDERS
I have no words. Literally no words. Marshall gave us a fat opportunity and we just pissed it away via missed throws, dropped passes, and untimely BONEHEADED 15 yard penalties.

This is not a championship team. Doesn't play like one. Doesn't act like one. Doesn't feel like one.

Goodnight.

This game is over. We did exactly what we couldn't afford to do. Turn the ball over, untimely penalties, drop passes, missed throws, shall I continue? Oh yea, we let Marshall get all the momentum at home, too. It seems we are writing a book "How to make sure you lose on the road" And it's still only the 2nd quarter. LOL

F this. This is not a serious or championship caliber team.

I'm off to dinner and to watch Utah St. @ BYU. If you're looking for a talented and serious Group of 5 team, check out Utah St. heading into Provo tonight. It's going to be an absolute war and I've got serious coin on Utah St. coming out with the W.

Maybe something is going on with Comcast. The game is just starting on TV.

What the hell is going on?

Nevermind, my wife pointed out my dumbass selected a show I have been recording and fast forwarded to current time

Hell of catch by Lee!

You’ve just missed a lack of offense with no time for Brent and a defense that can’t stop a run. Oh. And stupid stupid penalties. I’m not giving up yet but I’m frustrated to say the least. Rick needs to reel them in and Tony has got to come up with something with Brent not having any time.

We are in the game, but we must protect better on O line and stop King on D. Marshall is pretty one dimensional tonight and not effective in pass game. Cannot allow an opening drive score—Marshall ball to start 3d. Penalties have hurt, too.

The more I complain, the better we play. If I keep bashing Salter will he keep making circus catches?

Reactions: cipman2000
ADVERTISEMENT