ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ #19 Virginia Tech (ACC), 1PM, Saturday, September 11, 2021

Sure would have liked to see us playing with our starting corners, or at least 1 of them so Patterson couldn’t be picked on. I think we will see them throwing at Patterson a lot more

12 yds offense for MT in 1st qtr

yup. Games going exactly how we could not afford it to go. Poor special teams, poor offense. You have to move the chains and get first downs so your defense isn’t out there all game. Have we made a first down yet ?

It just amazes me how bad our special teams is with all the depth we have. How do we have nobody that can cover a kick down field ? Put the ****ing first team D out there if you have to if nobody else can tackle. You can’t just casually spot the other team 50 yards every other kick. We look like an FCs team out there. I HATE this staff

This game is over. Off to play video games. Defense already gassed. Offense can’t do anything. Special teams nonexistent. Stockstill better do his darndest to have kickoffs removed from the game because we’ve never been able to cover a kick. Pathetic ****s.

Answering that 2nd VT score was a blessing. It could have gone off the rails if VT got the ball back quickly.

The guys are keeping it respectable. I’m pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: MTActor
ADVERTISEMENT