God's Country
goblueraiders.com:

[/B]
GAME INFORMATION
(FULL GAME NOTES)[/B]Date: [/B]Saturday, Feb. 28
Time:[/B] [/B] 2:05 p.m. CT
Teams[/B]: Middle Tennessee at UAB
Arena: [/B]Bartow Arena (8,500)
TV: [/B]American Sports Network (ASN, WNAB locally - cmcast 18/1018)
Talent: Brett Dolan & Tim Scarborough
Radio:[/B] [/B]WMOT-FM (89.5), NewsRadio WGNS-AM/FM (1450/100.5/101.9), ESPN Nashville The Game (97.5/102.5)
Play-by-Play: [/B]Chip Walters
Color: Kyle Turnham

Live Stats

[/B]

Blue Raiders continue C-USA race at UAB

Is this game for sure on TV tomorrow? The channel that usually carries the ASN games for me on uverse is not listing it for tomorrow. Instead they have the high school state tourney games.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

It's showing up in my guide but not on the typical channel. I believe it's usually ch14 but on 18 tomorrow for comcast. Can't speak for uVerse. I'm also seeing high school football on 14.

The guide in this morning's Tennessean shows the game on getTV 30 as opposed to WXUP-30. Can someone explain what getTV 30 is?

not on tv in nashville area per chip, wnab18 is listed as having it but some girls hs playoff game is on. GetTV is cmcast251 here but all I am seeing some

JAcquel richmond is out with injury today.

This if CRAP!!! I could bite a ten-penny nail into!!!! I schedule my entire day to watch the Blue Raiders and they're not (Stallings' word) on.

Comcast guide says it on 1018, Tennessean guide says it's on GetTV, Athletic website says it is on ASN and DOES NOT tell loyal Blue Raider Fans that it's not on in the MID-STATE. How can so many people SCREW UP?

Somebody's (Stalling's word) head should roll. G-----nit!!!

Having a lot of heart is a good thing, playing tough is a good thing, but at some point we need to start winning games like today. i didn't expect to be even close, so i was surprised, but need to figure out how to beat these teams. We didn't even beat the spread.

What a game by the SWTCC Saluki connection. Buford had a great game and Jones played more quality minutes in either OT than he had in all previous games combined. I was really concerned knowing that Ivory was out with the recurring concussion problem and then finding out before the game that Richmond wouldn't play b/c of a weight room accident. Richmond had been making strides and with both of our point guards out I just knew the game would be a blowout. Jones was a pleasant surprise.

Kinda expected a letdown from Potts but didn't expect it would be because of fouls. Glad to see a better effort from Rozier. Really good effort from everyone. This squad has come far from early in the year. (By the way, did anyone see the article on Martin Methodist in last weeks Tennessean - they ain't chopped liver - ranked # 10 in the NAIA IIRC).

I'm not, and I doubt opposing coaches are, discounting a run in B-ham in a coupla weeks. The future looks bright for Blue Raider BkB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT