ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee (14-7, 5-3) vs. UTSA (8-16, 1-10), 6PM, Monday, February 7, 2022

This is my first ever MTSU MBB game. Where do I get a ticket for my lady when I get there? Any pointers are appreciated.

Bouncing back to protect the home court after the road loss will be crucial to continue on a path towards a highly successful season.

Highly successful season I define here as winning the division or generally contending for the conference and finishing in the top 3 or 4 overall in the conference.

Reactions: Hop45
This is my first ever MTSU MBB game. Where do I get a ticket for my lady when I get there? Any pointers are appreciated.

Just the ticket window...Ask for a student guest ticket they should be cheaper

Reactions: ewglenn
Bouncing back to protect the home court after the road loss will be crucial to continue on a path towards a highly successful season.

Highly successful season I define here as winning the division or generally contending for the conference and finishing in the top 3 or 4 overall in the conference.

ESPN gives UTSA a 4% chance.....we are a 12.5 point favorite. Only concern here should be by how much we win, not if. We should dumpster these guys at home in our gym with the way we've been shooting lately.

I so appreciate this tweet letting us know there will not be a pregame show tonight even this this turned out to be a mis-statement (lie). Communicating this for the UAB game when there was no pregame would have been appreciated
BUT, I clicked on the GoBlueRaiders site link about 10 minutes before the game was to start and it said the broadcast started at 5:30 and, low and behold, Chip was doing the normal pregame (I had already missed the coaches' interviews).

I repeat: Does the left hand in Murphy Ctr. know WTF the right hand is doing?
Who is in charge of making sure correct information gets out to fans from all sources?
Does anybody care?

BUT, I clicked on the GoBlueRaiders site link about 10 minutes before the game was to start and it said the broadcast started at 5:30 and, low and behold, Chip was doing the normal pregame (I had already missed the coaches' interviews).

I repeat: Does the left hand in Murphy Ctr. know WTF the right hand is doing?
Who is in charge of making sure correct information gets out to fans from all sources?
Does anybody care?
Just like the tweet media above, we have folks who have become “embedded” for decades with zero accountability when things like this occur on a regular basis. It is what it is.

FR swears by the brats. I really like the pretzels but knowing my luck, they probably don’t have them anymore.

I got a pretzel down in Birmingham but it tasted like it sat underneath the bleachers for a month.

FR swears by the brats. I really like the pretzels but knowing my luck, they probably don’t have them anymore.

I got a pretzel down in Birmingham but it tasted like it sat underneath the bleachers for a month.
They do have pretzels. I saw them but I never trust them lol.

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT