ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee (1-0) vs. Milligan (4-1, 1-0), 11am, Friday, 11/9/18

What a cool event with all the kids there.

I dont know about yall, but I am definitely feeling better about Nick and the possibilities of this season. Get to 20 wins and its a success.

We could have snagged a phenomenal coach here.

What a cool event with all the kids there.

I dont know about yall, but I am definitely feeling better about Nick and the possibilities of this season. Get to 20 wins and its a success.

We could have snagged a phenomenal coach here.

Extremely tough to do. .500 will be extremely tough. COY material.

20 wins and even Wiley would have to step away from the ledge and say something positive/nice...

Good to see some guys flourishing in a different system.. much of the chemistry factors (turnovers, help defense, overall execution) are about time together and game experience.. despite today’s result it will take time to figure some of that out..

I have no idea what our record will be...but I love our "style" of play. Its free flowing. I think we will be surprised by the development of Hawthorne.

As for Belmont, I'd like to see us cut down on the turnovers. I don't see us winning but who knows. Lets just get better over the next two games.

I have no expectations for this year, only anticipation...I have a good feeling about this coach and I believe he will do well here.

Really looking forward to the Belmont game to see what we got. I'm hopeful that, with a new system, maybe they won't have our number like in years past. If we can continue to shoot the same %'s, we'll win the game. I suspect the Belmont defense will make that tough though. I recall being very frustrated with the Belmont games in years past because it seemed we couldn't hit the broad sign of a barn when playing them. It's not like they're big fast athletic players either. Could never understand why our offense was so bad against them. They don't do anything special.

Very interested to see the line Vegas assigns this one. I'm hopeful MT is a big underdog so I can put a small amount on the money line to win straight up.

Really looking forward to the Belmont game to see what we got. I'm hopeful that, with a new system, maybe they won't have our number like in years past. If we can continue to shoot the same %'s, we'll win the game. I suspect the Belmont defense will make that tough though. I recall being very frustrated with the Belmont games in years past because it seemed we couldn't hit the broad sign of a barn when playing them. It's not like they're big fast athletic players either. Could never understand why our offense was so bad against them. They don't do anything special.

Very interested to see the line Vegas assigns this one. I'm hopeful MT is a big underdog so I can put a small amount on the money line to win straight up.

We would be afraid to take shots under Davis. That will not be a problem now

Belmont hung 100 tonight on Illinois State, after scoring 62 points in the first half. I've got to think the line for Monday is going to be at least 10 points.

ADVERTISEMENT