ADVERTISEMENT

Megyn Kelly Responds to Trump’s Attack on Heidi Cruz With one Word

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
Twitter is all ablaze this morning after GOP frontrunner Donald Trump dropped what seriously might be the worst, most vile and inappropriate tweet from a presidential candidate ever, against Ted Cruz’s wife Heidi.

No, seriously. It’s heinous and despicable, even by Trump standards.

Fox News host Megyn Kelly decided to weigh in on the tweet with one word that pretty much sums up everyone’s initial reaction to what The Donald said.

From Washington Examiner:

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly weighed in Thursday on Donald Trump’s war against Heidi Cruz, wife of Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, by asking simply, “Seriously?”

Megyn KellyVerified account‏@megynkelly
Megyn Kelly Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Seriously?

The billionaire businessman circulated a tweet late Wednesday evening featuring an unflattering image of Heidi Cruz alongside a picture of Trump’s third wife, Melania. Text superimposed over the side-by-side picture read, “no need to ‘spill the beans’ the images are worth a thousand words.”

All of this is the result of a Super PAC — not affiliated directly with Ted Cruz — using an image of a naked Melania — which was also classless — inspiring Trump to let his inner child explode into a tantrum against Cruz.

If he has a problem with the picture — and he has every right to be upset — go after the PAC and not after a fellow candidate’s family. It’s despicable.

This whole election cycle has been simply awful and many of the candidates have done things they ought to be ashamed of.

All of this nonsense makes me super happy that presidential elections are every four years. I don’t think my nerves could handle all of the disgust that comes along with this junk if they were held more frequently.

http://www.youngcons.com/megyn-kelly-responds-to-trumps-attack-on-heidi-cruz-with-one-word/

Trump is sick and Hillary is evil. God help us if this is the best America can do.

Reactions: bigbadjohn45
Flash, no question, Trump is despicable. He's lower than low. I agree with you; may God help us if we wind up having to choose between Trump and Hillary. Some choice, huh? :eek:

Last edited:
Ted Cruz is ripping Trump for his attacks on Heidi Cruz today in a press conference at Dane Manufacturing in Dane, Wisconsin, according to multiple reports on Twitter:

UPDATE: Here’s video of part of Cruz’s comments.

(click link below)

And let me applaud CNN for their honest reporting on what happened and their outrage over Trump’s nasty attacks on Cruz’s wife.

http://therightscoop.com/cruz-to-trump-youre-a-sniveling-coward-leave-heidi-the-hell-alone/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT