ADVERTISEMENT

UNIVERSITY NEWS Meeting with Massaro

C-Bow

Hall of Famer
Staff
Dec 5, 2005
www.gomiddle.com
Hey guys,

Just left campus where Austin and I spent the greater part of 5 hours meeting with Chris Massaro today.

We had an incredibly productive meeting - one in which we got the answers to all of the questions that we had submitted through the FOIA. We're excited to share our findings with you guys. It's probably going to take a little while for Austin to dig through everything that we got our hands on, so be patient with us on this. We think you are really going to like what we have to share though.

What I will tell you now, though, is that things are not as doom and gloom as some make it out to be. The university certainly has their fair share of opportunities to address, but the vision of the future is there, and leadership sounds pretty confident that with the new board in place, in addition to other things, they can achieve a lot of the things they're setting out to accomplish.

Perhaps the best thing to come out of today, however, was a shared commitment to providing better coverage and opening a door for GoMiddle.com to truly become the go to source for any and all things Blue Raider related.

With that said, if you guys have any questions about what came out of today, I (or Austin) would be happy to share what we learned. The piece Austin will be working on will most likely be a free content push, so being that you guys are our subscriber base, I wanted to give you all the first crack at the information that came out of today.

So...fire away!

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News