ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Massaro: MT seeking ways to boost football attendance

OK, I read this thread, and let me see if I can get this straight.

Todd and Peach used to sit together, but Peach ran off Todd and then went to sit in a concrete bunker and Todd can't get him out and also hates twitter. Teke turned into a communist but actually may be Peach's alter ego who's not communist, he just lives in his open air box, like Biggie in the VIP room - no one else is admitted. Everyone is upset with Franklin because he can't tell if he's a Memphis, MTSU, or Belmont fan or if he just doesn't like sports anymore. Franklin is upset with everyone who won't join him in sticking pins into his Tommy West voodoo doll. According to anonymous sources, Space tried to hypnotize Todd into his cult, but he's not having any of it, and none of that facebook sass either! Cbow is trying to invite a bunch of sorority girls over and Todd now thinks everyone is out to get him.

Got it.

BEST POST EVER!!! This has turned into the silliest thread I have ever took the time to read.

And we wonder why more people aren't flocking to be fans of MT? This is a prime example...

So how do I get into this Anti Gubbment that gets to hang with with Sororities and wants Stock gone when his son graduates click??? There is an old man from another board we can recruit, I think his name is SignGuy or something like that.

Errbody is welcome. We even gots us a former Commodore about to strap on the Lightning Bolt this Spring.

Maybe Brian can provide insider info to help Nix, Ellis and the two senior citizens on our defensive staff fix what broke in the final 6 minutes of the last Vandy game.

Reactions: Predarat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT