ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Marshall QB

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
So the Marshall sophomore QB Litton was held out against Louisville? I wonder if he's done for the season, or career or he'll be back? Haven't paid much attention to this...

excerpt:

...In this age of Twitter and other forms of instant communication, I know a number of Herd fans are upset over finding out late in the week that quarterback Chase Litton would be out for the Louisville game. Considering the team knew back on Tuesday, they should be.

Why? Fans are consumers, asked to pony up at least $30 to buy a ticket, asked to give to the Big Green, asked to pay inflated concession prices. Some loyal fans pay tidy sums to sit in crappy chairbacks that need to be replaced. Contrary to what some believe, they have a few rights.

And if you think an entire football operation is going to keep major news under wraps for five days, you’re out of your ever-loving mind. The number of people in the football program or connected in some way runs past the 200 mark, making the shelf life of a state secret about 48 hours max — especially if there’s somebody who likes to chat with ESPN.

I am fine with not disclosing the nature of injuries, but the rest of this is irritating. Here’s hoping MU is smarter this week, because the Litton questions aren’t going away....

Who knows. I am inclined to give the kid a pass - he may have concussion symptoms. Sometimes they do take a few days to present themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT