ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Looks like Old Dominion will be back on the schedule next season

Good. It's absurd that we don't play everyone in the east, yet we somehow found a way to play multiple west teams. I do understand the UAB situation though.

Also, i've been out of the country for about 10 days, and never noticed the colored "football", "basketball" etc, tags on each post. If this is something new - I really like them - great job! If I just never noticed them before, than it still adds to the board.

...never noticed the colored "football", "basketball" etc, tags on each post. If this is something new - I really like them - great job! If I just never noticed them before, than it still adds to the board.

They've been in place for most of the year. You can click on them to see only posts in that category but if you want to go back to seeing everything, you have to go to the red icon, to the right at the top of the listed topics/threads and click on it to remove the filters to see everything

Reactions: C-Bow
I'm not sure the beat writer knows what he's talking about. UAB was an eastern division team when they cancelled their program. Are we sure they will return in the western division? Someone will have to move, might be us, might be WKU, might be UAB. When do we find out, or have they already announced it while I was sleeping?

I'm not sure the beat writer knows what he's talking about. UAB was an eastern division team when they cancelled their program. Are we sure they will return in the western division? Someone will have to move, might be us, might be WKU, might be UAB. When do we find out, or have they already announced it while I was sleeping?
Yes UAB is going to the west. I think it was announced like last year

Yeah. UAB to West. There have only been 6 teams in the West.

I've always thought we should play every team in the East and rotate against West opponents.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT