ADVERTISEMENT

Liberalism is Brute Force

bigbadjohn45

All American
Jul 9, 2010
Liberalism is Brute Force September 17, 2014

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, may I remind you, was it last year or the year before when I, who am totally tuned in to this, very conscious and very aware, I was able, my instincts alone, to sense -- it started with this concussion business -- that there were forces out there that were out for this game, that had targeted this game in a political sense. This is what's the toughest thing to make people believe. Because football, sports, is for everybody, an escape from politics. But this is a pure political agenda now that's gotten itself intertwined with the NFL. Make no mistake about it.

Liberalism2PIX.jpg
We had a caller, I think it was yesterday, from Southern California, who had a great point. Liberalism in the media fails at CNN. Liberalism in the media fails at MSNBC, fails in terms of ratings. I'm not denying they have societal impact. I wouldn't be that foolish. Liberalism failed as Air America. Liberalism works in media, in the news business, in Hollywood, in publishing, music and so forth, and sports talk radio.

Sports talk radio is where you find actual condensed, undiluted, pure liberalism, drivel, and bilge. And the danger there is that the fans think they're getting away from politics by caring about sports and statistics and so forth. But you can't escape politics anywhere in America today. You simply can't. If you are an engaged person who comes in contact with some form of media, you can't escape politics because politics is what liberalism is. Liberalism is not compassion. It's not sensitivity. Liberalism is not caring for the disadvantaged. Liberalism is pure politics and the quest for power, and they do a bang up job of disguising it.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Let me add one thing to my description of liberalism, in addition to everything else that I said. It's all politics disguised as something else. It is brute force. Liberalism is brute force. It is bullying. It is intimidation. It is threat. It has all kinds of characteristics related to brute force as its primary way of implementation. Because at no time in this nation's history or present has a majority of Americans ever really embraced it knowing full well what they're doing.

Liberalism has to mask and camouflage and hide itself in order for mass appeal. But when they take the mask off, when they're feeling confident, it's brute force as a form of implementation, because they haven't found a way to sell it in the arena of ideas.

END TRANSCRIPT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT