ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Lady Raiders vs Southern Miss (ESPN3), 1PM, Saturday, January 20, 2018

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
SOUTHERN MISS
Founded: 1910 Enrollment: 16,000 Colors: Black & Gold Nickname: Golden Eagles
Series: USM leads 5-3
Facility: Green Coliseum
Head Coach: Joye Lee-McNelis Record at USM: 192-184 (12) Overall: 421-340 (25)

WATCH

LISTEN

LIVE STATS

GAME NOTES

It was probably best that I was too busy after that game and before the men's game at western to post my thoughts about that pathetic display of basketball...

This game and team is dreadful to watch. May be the last time I waste 3 hours of a weekend to see them. Not sure what CRI is doing by not playing some of the younger, more athletic girls. We are SO un-athletic now that every CUSA team has better athletes. Sad to see how recruiting has focused on "big boned" girls who cannot play and has not recruited a guard good enough to play on some high schools teams. It think it shows how good a coach on the floor CRI is to win as many games as he has the past couple of years. If only he could recruit or be a better judge of talent.

We are SO un-athletic now that every CUSA team has better athletes. Sad to see how recruiting has focused on "big boned" girls who cannot play and has not recruited a guard good enough to play on some high schools teams. It think it shows how good a coach on the floor CRI is to win as many games as he has the past couple of years. If only he could recruit or be a better judge of talent.
It has been a slooow decline... every single year is a little less successful... will the girls make the NIT this year???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT