ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Lady Raiders pick up commitment

Wrong link I believe.

Regardless I read where the girl we got a commitment from yesterday barely even played last year as a freshman in JUCO. What in the world are we doing offering a girl who can't get any playing time??

Wrong link I believe.

Regardless I read where the girl we got a commitment from yesterday barely even played last year as a freshman in JUCO. What in the world are we doing offering a girl who can't get any playing time??

sorry, fixed it. Yeah, I had the same thought...

She's slated to be a starter this year, I read. Her team won the national champ last year and surely the coaches saw something in her otherwise she wouldn't have even gotten an offer. Doesn't really appear to be a project player. Underrated and underutilized, perhaps?

She's slated to be a starter this year, I read. Her team won the national champ last year and surely the coaches saw something in her otherwise she wouldn't have even gotten an offer. Doesn't really appear to be a project player. Underrated and underutilized, perhaps?

She played behind the #1 JUCO player in the country and the MVP of the JUCO Tournament which were on the same team she plays for which have lost only one game in two years. That is why she didn't play her freshman year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT