ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Lady Raiders (20-8, 11-4) @ WKU (16-13, 10-5), 6pm, Thursday, March 7, 2019

Series History vs. WKU

• MT and WKU meet for the 64th time
• MT leads the series, 34-29
. • HC Rick Insell is 19-9 against WKU. Insell-coached Lady Raider teams had a series-best 12-game win streak against the Hilltoppers from 1/14/09 to 3/2/12
. • MT is 6-6 againstWKU in Diddle Arena under Insell. The Lady Raiders are 10-19 against the Lady Hilltoppers in Bowling Green overall.

I'm starting to wonder if we are really that good. I'm beginning to think this is just another average Insell tesm.

it's a better team than last year, but still suffer the lingering effects of piss poor recruiting the last three or four years.

Reactions: mtfblue
Maybe the infusion of the Hayes girls can help...but this team has been mired in mediocrity for way too long.

With Hayes, Boothe, and White on the floor coupled with Sutton returning. We should be a much different team than we have in the past 2-3 years. Boothe could be the best player we have ever signed. Having two players who are athletic 6-3 and 6-4 will make a huge difference

Reactions: SpaceRaider
With Hayes, Boothe, and White on the floor coupled with Sutton returning. We should be a much different team than we have in the past 2-3 years. Boothe could be the best player we have ever signed. Having two players who are athletic 6-3 and 6-4 will make a huge difference

Does anyone know anything about Boothe's recovery? I recall she tore her ACL as soon as the season began. Regardless, I hope she is recovering well and ready to help return us to relevance next year. Also, I would assume she can get a medical redshirt and come in with 3 years of eligibility. Anyone have a scoop?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT