ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Raider Basketball and WMOT

TruBluCop

Blue Raider
Jul 26, 2005
What is the deal with Lady Raider BB not being on WMOT this Sunday? The Athletic Dept. and McPhee think people don't listen to out of town games? I guess our fantastic(cough)(gag)(spit) football team and Men's BB rate higher than women's BB.I was always under the impression WMOT was MTSU's radio station and if it is why is it not being used to promote MT Athletics instead of some Nashville music station. Oh I forgot they don't care about the fans.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
What is the deal with Lady Raider BB not being on WMOT this Sunday? The Athletic Dept. and McPhee think people don't listen to out of town games? I guess our fantastic(cough)(gag)(spit) football team and Men's BB rate higher than women's BB.I was always under the impression WMOT was MTSU's radio station and if it is why is it not being used to promote MT Athletics instead of some Nashville music station. Oh I forgot they don't care about the fans.

Was just checking the game notes, it clearly states it will be on wmot.

OK my bad, can't tell with the WMOT Americana Station taking precedence over some of the games played by the UNIVERSITY which owns the station that should be used to promote MTSU athletics. An alumni of MT that can't come to games was complaining to me about games not being on WMOT.

Not saying that it won't happen, I don't know...just going by what the game notes say...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT