ADVERTISEMENT

KY WBB Prospect to visit

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
excerpt:

...As for the class of 2014, 6-2 LaRue County forward Ivy Brown, ASGR's No.
80 prospect who averaged 22.9 points and 10 rebounds last season, has
cut her list to UK, WKU, Indiana, Middle Tennessee and North Carolina
State. Tapley said she plans to visit those schools unofficially soon.
He knew that her UK visit is set for Aug. 18, and the MTSU trip is the
week after that....

Now these are the kind of schools I like to see us go head-to-head against...even though we probably lose out. Seems too many of our commits are choosing us over ETSU, Appy, Lee, TN Tech, etc.

Gotta hope that Insell has done a good job of predicting "upside". (Maybe he's been getting some help from someone on Davis' staff)

I think is is great that we are getting commits if, and only if, we are truly getting the best we can go after. It is concerning that, IIRC, the best firm offer, at least to me, any of the three commits has was to Western Carolina and I have no idea how they have been after Jolly-Harper left. You would think that with the success we have had over the past years we would be able to secure the more than just occasional committments from players who had at least some low-level "power" conference offers.

Gabby Lyons played on the Flight Silver team and was very active on defense and rebounding.
Reuter played on the Flight team from the Knoxville area. Didn't see her play.
Sissom played with TN Team Pride Black and was a primary shooter / scorer for them.

All 3 have played on upper level AAU and high school teams against great competition. Don't worry about who has offered or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT