ADVERTISEMENT

'Just Disgusting' That Harry Reid Doesn't Regret Romney Tax Claim

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
BBJ and Mike, take a look at this:

Megyn Kelly slammed Harry Reid for saying he has no regrets about his false claim that then-presidential candidate Mitt Romney hadn't paid his taxes.

CNN's Dana Bash asked the then-Senate majority leader about his 2012 remark that Romney hadn't paid his taxes in 12 years.

"So no regrets about Mitt Romney, about the Koch brothers, because people have even called it McCarthyite," Bash asked.

"Well, they can call it whatever they want," Reid said. "Romney didn't win, did he?"

Kelly called Reid's false claim an "ugly breach of the public trust" and slammed his "complete lack of integrity, complete lack of honesty, never mind respect for the American people."

"It's just disgusting," Kelly told Dana Loesch. "He's not even ashamed that he lied. He's proud of it because in his world, apparently, the ends justified the means."

Loesch said that the Democrats should step up and say Reid was wrong.

"People don't care about being accurate anymore, they don't care about being truthful, they just want to win an argument, and that's shameful," Loesch said.

Watch the video for more (see link).

Just further proof that liberals are disgusting, despicable, and completely shameless!

'Just Disgusting' That Harry Reid Doesn't Regret R

We live in an upside down world. People like our friendly liberal posters do not care if their leaders lie. Its a means to an end.

Henry Reid made it all up about Romney not paying taxes and you didn't hear a peep out of the left. Here in our "around the water cooler" BRF stated affirmatively that R's want to get rid of Medicare.

Its what ever supports the narrative. Its the seriousness of the charge - just make any statement like Rich folks like Romney don't pay taxes and all of a sudden the masses just accept it as truth.

BBJ and Mike, as a follow-up to this story on Harry Reid, I want to share a story that happened back in the fall of 1993 when I was studying accounting at Belmont University. When a young, and not so studious student, asked my adjunct instructor which candidate he liked for the presidential election, he replied that he thought that Perot had some good ideas. As the outspoken person that I am, I said, "Are you serious?" The instructor just smiled and shook his head. After the class was over, I walked out with the instructor and another older student and the instructor said, "Now that I'm among adults, we can talk." He proceeded to explain that he supported Bush and wanted to avoid talking politics among the younger students. That is how I feel now. I just want to talk politics to adults and not to children. From here on out, I will be addressing my posts to only you two because I'm fed up with liberals.

Originally posted by Blueraider_Mike:
We live in an upside down world. People like our friendly liberal posters do not care if their leaders lie. Its a means to an end.

Henry Reid made it all up about Romney not paying taxes and you didn't hear a peep out of the left. Here in our "around the water cooler" BRF stated affirmatively that R's want to get rid of Medicare.

Its what ever supports the narrative. Its the seriousness of the charge - just make any statement like Rich folks like Romney don't pay taxes and all of a sudden the masses just accept it as truth.
Agreed. This is right out of Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals." This philosophy might also be applied to muslims who take great pride in lying to further their satanic agenda.

Originally posted by nashvillegoldenflash:
BBJ and Mike, as a follow-up to this story on Harry Reid, I want to share a story that happened back in the fall of 1993 when I was studying accounting at Belmont University. When a young, and not so studious student, asked my adjunct instructor which candidate he liked for the presidential election, he replied that he thought that Perot had some good ideas. As the outspoken person that I am, I said, "Are you serious?" The instructor just smiled and shook his head. After the class was over, I walked out with the instructor and another older student and the instructor said, "Now that I'm among adults, we can talk." He proceeded to explain that he supported Bush and wanted to avoid talking politics among the younger students. That is how I feel now. I just want to talk politics to adults and not to children. From here on out, I will be addressing my posts to only you two because I'm fed up with liberals.
Per usual, we are on the same page here, my friend!

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
¯ Mark Twain

Originally posted by nashvillegoldenflash:
...he replied that he thought that Perot had some good ideas. As the outspoken person that I am, I said, "Are you serious?"
Ah, yes, while Perot and the other third party candidates were screaming about how horrible NAFTA would be, the establishment (bush and clinton) was singing its praises and eventually rammed it through.

NAFTA: Ross Perot and Al Gore Debate 1993

Years from now, when our great grandchildren look back at this particular time in history, one of the most frequently asked questions will be how on earth someone like Barack Obama managed to bamboozle the American people to get elected president not once, but TWICE.
The answer from this teacher in Nashville will be the best explanation we can offer (see link).

BBJ and Mike, this is also a simple explanation as to why we should not waste our time discussing politics with children.

This post was edited on 4/1 10:32 PM by nashvillegoldenflash

One of the BEST explanations for how Obama won

BBJ and Mike, this is also a simple explanation as to why we should not waste our time discussing politics with children.

And again I agree wholeheartedly. You and I both have attempted to reason with them, but to no avail. It's simply an effort in futility. Again, you can present fact after fact after fact...but it matters not

Here's the thing. You get into an argument with people who believe what they believe that have nothing to do with facts, if you start throwing facts at them, you're never going to persuade them because they aren't dealing with facts. Facts, context, history, are not in any way relevant to what they think. So you can give them every fact in the world that would disabuse them of every notion they've got. You can tell them they're wrong here, you're wrong there, you're wrong, doesn't matter, because they, in their minds, are good people, and their intentions matter, and so they're not discriminating and you are, and that's it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT