ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Ogundele third to enter portal

82 wins ÷ 6 seasons = 13.6 wins/year
I wonder what the over/under will be on wins next year? Oh well, 13 sounds about right again.

How many other schools have had a coach that only won 37% of his Division 1 games and felt like keeping around for seven or more years was the right call?

It's funny that McPhee likes to reiterate that MTSU is not "Little Middle"...

Ironically, if MTSU wasn't "Little Middle," his ass and everyone else would have been fired long ago.....

"Little Middle" is actually saving his skin and he doesn't even realize it....

Lynn,
I used you laugh when you used to emphatically say this is scripted and the powers that be are placing incompetency at MT on purpose.

I'm a firm believer that is the case. We got too big for our directional status and the state won't have that. Look what happened to UAB.

Reactions: MTLynn
How many other schools have had a coach that only won 37% of his Division 1 games and felt like keeping around for seven or more years was the right call?

I was bored and checked.

There are 6 D1 coaches with an overall worse winning percentage than Nick McDevitt that have been at their current school 6 plus years. I couldn’t find the D1 only winning percentage, but being 7th from the bottom out of 112 coaches with 6+ years at their current schools tells a story.

There are only three D1 coaches that coach at a school that plays FBS football (n=131), have a losing record and have been at the school 6+ years.

Nick McDevitt, Ed DeChellis (Navy) & Wayne Tinkle (Oregon State)

And as always, CNM has the distinction of owning the worst 3 year tenure in MT basketball history.

When MT realized that under Stock there was no way we were ever going to use all 31,000 seats at Floyd Stadium what was the decision? Let's just cover up the end zone in tarps. Problem somewhat solved on occupancy without spending millions.
Might as well do the same thing with the Murphy Center. Why spend millions on revamping the Center by tearing out all the bleachers & installing luxury boxes that will never be used or purchased due to a failed product?
The administration has shown its hand by once again doing literally nothing to address the attendance issue at Murphy Center. So might as well do the same thing as we did at Floyd. Just put tarps over the bleachers, & stop asking for investors hard earned money when your not taking the necessary steps to earn yours.

• Sad
Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT