ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Jadona Davis

MTFNBY5

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2005
First off I miss the info from the women's BkB posters/insiders who didn't come over here from the Zone. At times I was frustrated since for some of them the only thing they seemed to care about was LR BkB but there was always LR talk going over there.

On to my query: Is Jadona Davis still on the team, red-shirting in this her 2nd season, injured, or ???
Today in the blowout of FAU little Insell played every player on the roster with the exception of the transfer sitting out (Ra'shika White), Amanda Whittington, and the 6'5" Davis. One would think she would get just a few minutes in a blowout.

I sure hope Davis (and White) are not busts like the previous true Bigs Insell has recruited.

First off I miss the info from the women's BkB posters/insiders who didn't come over here from the Zone. At times I was frustrated since for some of them the only thing they seemed to care about was LR BkB but there was always LR talk going over there.

On to my query: Is Jadona Davis still on the team, red-shirting in this her 2nd season, injured, or ???
Today in the blowout of FAU little Insell played every player on the roster with the exception of the transfer sitting out (Ra'shika White), Amanda Whittington, and the 6'5" Davis. One would think she would get just a few minutes in a blowout.

I sure hope Davis (and White) are not busts like the previous true Bigs Insell has recruited.
Well, from everything I've seen, she is not a bust as she is extremely capable on both sides of the ball - so I'm hoping that yes, she is redshirting to get extra experience. Don't know anything more though. It would be a mistake to let her sit on the bench and put her in late in games on occasion.

I wouldn't be surprised if she transfers out before next year. As far as post players, we have transfer RaShika White available next year and arguably the number 1 JUCO player in Rellah Booth coming in. If she isn't playing this year, I don't see how she sees the floor next year.

I don't think Jadona is a bust. It is hard to explain. She seems to do everything right and has good technique. With her size, this should translate to domination. It seems as if she plays at 3/4 speed, when she is in game situations. She may be one of those post players that breaks out in her junior and or senior season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT