ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL If MT wins out and wins the C-USA tournament..What seed will they be IYO?

I think a 10. We are starting to become the"it" team for the media right now. Both ESPN and CBS broadcast(not CBS College) ran a highlight package yesterday. I don't think I have ever seen that happen.

I think 10 and I don't want to be any higher than that! Unless, of course, we could jump to 6 or 7...

That 10-11 seed keeps us from seeing a 1 seed until the Sweet 16.

I think 10 and I don't want to be any higher than that! Unless, of course, we could jump to 6 or 7...

That 10-11 seed keeps us from seeing a 1 seed until the Sweet 16.

More like Regional Final to see a #1 seed at a 10-11 seed. It's 7/6. then 3/2 to play in round of sixteen (unless #15 shows up in second round, like we were last year). Then you exchange the other high seed, usually two or a three (or 11 or 14's if upset along the way in sixteen round).

The #4, #8, and #9's draws top seed earlier than #10 or #11. We're not getting a #4 (think we'd have to have 1-2 losses (VCU or Ga State only) to be in discussion for #4. I see chance at a #9 if we win out and impressive in C-USA Tournament, plus several upsets around 21-25 range or just out of the poll.

Still lot of basketball opportunities left and it behooves us to play excellent!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT