ADVERTISEMENT

I can identify with the Cleveland Brown fans

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
The wait for a world championship was much longer than anything a Blue Raider fan has experienced in waiting for a conference championship, but it was a hell of a long wait for a MT MBB team winning a conference championship - tears of joy were shed when that was accomplished. I'm glad that wait is over.

Still waiting for a Conference Championship for football. The last undisputed conference championship for the Blue Raider football program was in 1992 and Kelly Holcomb was the QB. Unbelievable that since we have been playing 1A/FBS football, we only have two 'co' championships and those were 'shared' with teams that beat the Raiders.

The wait for a world championship was much longer than anything a Blue Raider fan has experienced in waiting for a conference championship, but it was a hell of a long wait for a MT MBB team winning a conference championship - tears of joy were shed when that was accomplished. I'm glad that wait is over.

Still waiting for a Conference Championship for football. The last undisputed conference championship for the Blue Raider football program was in 1992 and Kelly Holcomb was the QB. Unbelievable that since we have been playing 1A/FBS football, we only have two 'co' championships and those were 'shared' with teams that beat the Raiders.
Shoot man, we haven't been to the NCAA tournament since 1962!! I keep hoping we will make it before I die, but I am 66 and beginning to worry!!

Space, you might want to lower your expectations a bit. 6-7 wins and a bowl trip to the Bahamas every year pleases the Univ. President's office.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT