ADVERTISEMENT

Hugh Freeze wants MT job?

I can’t see Massaro and Stock going to the NCAA to fight the show cause that is coming so Freezus can coach here.

But that sounds like the perfect fit for a coach on keep it down home cuz field.

Reactions: C-Bow and dukewayne
I've heard rumors (and I'm not sure how reliable they are) that Stock tried to hire Freeze as OC after Franklin left in 09 or Schultz left in 2010, but TBR slowed the process down and Freeze went to Ark State

I would pull the trigger quickly

That’s what he said to hundreds of hookers.

I can’t stand the hypocrite. And remember his, “if you have evidence of cheating, contact the compliance tweet?”

Ole miss is about to get hammered by the NCAA for his honesty recruiting and players are starting to transfer due to being “misled” by ole miss under Freeze while being recruited during the investigation.

I would rather bring Andy Mac back or promote Tommy West than have Bucky on staff. The good thing is his show cause will limit that possibility.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Not interested. While having your coaches hired away by P5 schools is a good thing, I'm not looking for a one year rental who could possibly harm the program.

Also, it's going to take multiple recruiting classes to fix our OL talent deficiencies. MT isn't going to be a 1 year turn around type job any time soon. We are way behind FAU and Marshall in terms of talent right now.

That’s what he said to hundreds of hookers.

I can’t stand the hypocrite. And remember his, “if you have evidence of cheating, contact the compliance tweet?”

Ole miss is about to get hammered by the NCAA for his honesty recruiting and players are starting to transfer due to being “misled” by ole miss under Freeze while being recruited during the investigation.

I would rather bring Andy Mac back or promote Tommy West than have Bucky on staff. The good thing is his show cause will limit that possibility.
I’m just so frustrated with the program...and you’re right.

That's depressing. The one internet rumor hinting at HC interests and MT is being mentioned by about the most undesirable coach in D1 football.

Not interested. While having your coaches hired away by P5 schools is a good thing, I'm not looking for a one year rental who could possibly harm the program.

Also, it's going to take multiple recruiting classes to fix our OL talent deficiencies. MT isn't going to be a 1 year turn around type job any time soon. We are way behind FAU and Marshall in terms of talent right now.
Same was said about FAU last year. I’m not sure MT is a 2-3 year turnaround at this point. If the current decline / stagnation continues AND the conference continues to improve, it will be

Same was said about FAU last year. I’m not sure MT is a 2-3 year turnaround at this point. If the current decline / stagnation continues AND the conference continues to improve, it will be
I agree with this. Kiffen at FAU was able to flip the switch immediately because that team has always had talent. The lack of talent on our team is staggering. If you need proof, just look at the running back position where we had to move a LB over in desperation, and also the wide receiver position where only two of the 21 we have on the roster can even catch a football. Don't even get me started on the offensive line or the defensive secondary.

I think with the right coach we are a 1 year turnaround. I don't think its talent, I think its a mindset.

I’d hire the devil himself if it meant we could beat Vanderbilt and WKU. Contingent upon no sanctions of course.

At this point, I might be willing to take the sanctions. What would sanctions do to us that mediocrity hasn't already done?

I'm just kidding. I think.

Reactions: BRaiderDave
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT