ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Hawaii could face Middle Tennessee in Hawaii Bowl

im sure the stands will be packed......

very meaningful game on Christmas eve...

You mean it will be like a regular home game for us then. I bet they'll have more folks there than we would have had at our house or in the Bahamas.

Actually, after looking, they averaged over 24k in attendance this year. Plus, this is their first bowl since 2010. They will draw a good crowd that's better than Bahamas. It's a home game for them and Sheraton will promote the hell out of it on the island. The game is 8 our time but like 3 their time.

It's probably the best option for us since we might get Brent back by Dec. 24th. The only other bowl that goes later is the bowl in Dallas and there ain't no way we are getting that one. We have 22 days before our game. We start practice tomorrow. Hawaii is a good matchup for us.

I say we act like our starting QB is Brent and run that wildcat with Richie. LOL. Hawaii is 118th in stopping the run. Mathers should have a field day. Option pitch to Richie is a good look too. Brent could play and not be too physical although he doesn't care about that. He was begging his dad to play when Urzua went down.

Reactions: MTTim
Never been there, but I'm sure the stadium in Honolulu is more comfortable than that "state of the art" stadium in Nassau . That place was awful.

This is the best scenario for us. I think the viewership is solid plus we would play a very beatable team.
Aloha stadium was crap about 10 years ago. There was pressure to update it for the pro bowl but I don't know if they ever did.

At least they water the grass there. That bahamas bowl was like watching a 7 on 7 high school team in west Texas. Never saw so much dust fly up in college like that. It looked liked they never watered that field.

I saw a tweet earlier if the bowl is Hawaii, the Band of Blue won't be going. I can understand that from a financial standpoint...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT