ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Guesses on ACTUAL attendance Saturday?

1st home game is usually the best attended. However since Murray appears to be a struggling FCS school, & MT is coming off 2 losses I don't anticipate as strong an interest for this year's opener. Will estimate 14,000 give or take 500. Would be glad to be totally underestimating the ACTUAL result. By the way, how is a true attendance confirmation provided? Past reported attendance numbers have left us all scratching our heads in the past.

You would be lucky to count more than 2k people in the actual stands watching the game. If that.

Are they not giving away stacks of tickets to kids? It always seemed like a no brainer to connect with the local schools and give tickets to them. If the tickets are used an adult comes with them and has to buy a ticket. If anything we get butts in the stadium. Maybe they do this already, but seems like an easy way to help attendance.

If it's raining tonight like it is currently in Murfreesboro this will be a huge revision in anticipated attendance. Going with 1,250.

• Sad
Reactions: SpaceRaider
I predict 90K. It’s going to be weird seeing that upper deck gone for the first time

Even if the rain is very light, yeah. I used to think nothing about it. Toss on a poncho and it's a go.
But after the last couple of years of having to watch my health, it will be a game time decision or close to it

My group just went from 6 to 2 due to the rain. Will definitely have an impact on attendance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT