ADVERTISEMENT

GoBlueRaiders.com - Massaro Q&A

"I'd really like to point out our women's tennis team, who had a new coach come in and the student-athletes still maintained a team 3.9 GPA. I tip my cap to them. That's a real joy to see."

yeah, the women's tennis team doesn't win but, hey, they've got a great gpa

Reactions: Hop45 and MTOleBlue
"I'd really like to point out our women's tennis team, who had a new coach come in and the student-athletes still maintained a team 3.9 GPA. I tip my cap to them. That's a real joy to see."

I guess this is Massaro's version of bowl eligible.

19-8 with the old coach, 11-13 with the new coach - there's a thread about that hire on the Lady Raider board.

Competing......
“The Blue Raiders had a good 2018-19 athletics year, capturing three team Conference USA championships and having postseason competitors in 12 of 17 sports.”
So if we are the last seed in the conference tournament and lose by 20 points in basketball, that's good enough? Cool.

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
He kinda summed it up. Mediocrity is totally ok. It's not changing until he's gone. We are middle for the long haul.

That was like reading some strong propaganda.

Is Massaro's new facilities master plan just the Potemkin Village to accompany the rest of the propaganda?

In my opinion...when struggling to get 5,000 people to attend football games, it is not the time to push out rosy happy everything is optimistic type media interviews.

I agree with most other posters here, looks like Massaro has settled in on mediocrity in general for MT Athletics for the foreseeable future.

tenor.gif

Or walk away.

I'll be at the Michigan game, and I bought my tickets through vivid seats.

It doesn't feel good to encourage others to withhold support, but what other mechanisms for change can we enact?

At the end of the day, it's all a job to these clowns anyway and money is all they care about so that's where you gotta hit'em.

Last edited:
Stub Hub has lower visitor side, 50 yd. line TSU tix listed for $16.

Duke ranges from $73-$82.

I’ll just wait until 5 min. before kickoff for a Duke ticket and help out a panicky street entrepreneur.

I WILL NOT give the current regime another dime of donations or buy their tickets at face value. I agree with Wiley. I’ll go enjoy a ball game and pull for my school but you vote with your wallet against the inept decisions of management.

Reactions: VARaider84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT