ADVERTISEMENT

Game day today

crclarke55

Blue Raider Fan
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2004
Hard to believe that Coastal Carolina gets to host Game Day. What a great experience and exposure for them. I guess we can dream?

Hard to believe they were able to actually build a program, a fan following and a successful product on the field. Now that materialized in national exposure.

MT could learn a lot. But our failed leadership has brought the program to the verge of a point of no return. How could Coastal Carolina pull that off and we can’t? thats what internally MT should be asking themselves.

We’ve been passed by Coastal Carolina. Wow.

We were passed as soon as they put together a D1 plan.

They hired a D2 HC with a successful track record as their first coach.
We hired Andy Mac.

They followed that by hiring a successful executive with money, notoriety and experience/ties across the country.
We hired a failed OC who was currently a tight end coach.

Moglia stepped away because it was the right thing to do. CCU promotes the OC who has years of successful HC experience prior.
We give Stock a contract we can’t buy out even if we wanted.

Plus, they built a National Championship winning baseball program & their m’s b-ball has been to 2 NCAA & 2 NITs in the same time frame Kermit went to 3 & 2.

And we are paying Massaro at least $33,000 more than Coastal’s AD makes.

It was a heck of a game last night. Kudos to BYU for agreeing to this game with less than 48 hours from when the game was actually played. The CCU coach will be gone by the end of this season. If he's not hired by a bigger school soon, I'll be shocked.

It was a heck of a game last night. Kudos to BYU for agreeing to this game with less than 48 hours from when the game was actually played. The CCU coach will be gone by the end of this season. If he's not hired by a bigger school soon, I'll be shocked.

Can you believe USCe is hiring unproven Shane Beamer as their new HC with this guy in your own state? I know Beamer has a name and was an assistant for the Cocks a decade ago. Such a Massaro-esque move.

and South Bama afterv3 years let Campbell go....https://footballscoop.com/news/south-alabama-opening-draws-immediate-candidates-interest/

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I guess once MacFee 7wood and Massaro leave MT can get a new coach and be there in 3 seasons. Once they leave. If they leave.

Why leave several hundred thousand dollar job with the expectation of only being between average and not arrested. Forget character, I would take that deal any day.

• Haha
Reactions: FranklinRaider315
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT