ADVERTISEMENT

FYI - UT Southern

MTFNBY5

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2005
I received information yesterday that UT has declared all Martin Methodist graduates (even those with associate (JUCO) degrees from before MM became a 4-year school) as members of the UT alumni association and the clear implication in the notification letter is that requests for donations will be forthcoming. Additionally the grads should be proud to be UT alums and there are many benefits to the school as well as to the new members of the UTAA.

(Thanks for your vision McPhee and Board of Trustees)

• Haha
Reactions: FranklinRaider315
So not being a TN resident, what does that make the UT schools up to? Martin, Chattanooga, Southern? That it? WVU doesn't have a system like this due to state legislative issues so I'm curious. Didn't realize a Chatt Moc grad was considered a Vol alumni.

So not being a TN resident, what does that make the UT schools up to? Martin, Chattanooga, Southern? That it? WVU doesn't have a system like this due to state legislative issues so I'm curious. Didn't realize a Chatt Moc grad was considered a Vol alumni.

UT claims 6 branches. Knoxville, Chattanooga, Martin, Pulaski, Memphis and Tullahoma space center. They also claim 2 state wide institutes.

I received a letter in the mail from the MT development office yesterday wanting money. After I opened it and saw what it was. I tore it in half and then again and tossed it in the trash, I used to give some and I always thought if I won the lottery I would give most of it to the university. Now I wouldn't give a dime. Same way with the BRAA. Disgusted thoroughly with the clowns running things.

I received a letter in the mail from the MT development office yesterday wanting money. After I opened it and saw what it was. I tore it in half and then again and tossed it in the trash, I used to give some and I always thought if I won the lottery I would give most of it to the university. Now I wouldn't give a dime. Same way with the BRAA. Disgusted thoroughly with the clowns running things.
Blackburn was able to get a few more years in on his TN Consolidated Retirement System payout.😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT