ADVERTISEMENT

FWIW, 'twitter takeover'

Couple years ago when they had absolute idiots running the account (not that the people running it now are great but it is an improvement) I was pretty hard on all of their grammatical errors (you're/your, their/there/they're). They, and by they I mean the main idiot who was running the account, decided to block me instead of learning basic English that most of us learned in 5th grade.

Also when they were begging people for retweets I sent them a tweet saying "trying to be the first guy to get a retweet from his alma mater while taking a dump. Help me out? #trueblue."

They did not help me out.

Reactions: MT Glenn
Saw a WKCC fan got on there and asked how many TD's Doughty will throw on us this year.

What a joke of a fanbase.

Saw a WKCC fan got on there and asked how many TD's Doughty will throw on us this year.

What a joke of a fanbase.
May not have been the best venue to ask that question, but Doughty, if he stays healthy this year could be the best conference QB that MT has faced in some time and he could possibly find himself as a Day 2 pick in the draft in 2016

Speaking of twitter, I know many of us, including myself, have been critical of the MT Marketing staff for failing to capitalize on opportunities and effectively use social media. The new marketing staff seems to be much more interactive focused than those who worked in the position previously.

I've honestly enjoyed the twitter stuff they were doing. WKU's head coach did a reddit ama last year I believe and that was pretty cool. Now that stockstill got some press with his contract revision, it would ve a good time to do that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT