ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin Raider

ewglenn

Oct 6, 2021
I got your reports and sent you a private chat. I’m not sure what the issue is but let me know if you’re still having issues. If it won’t let you message me just report this post and I’ll see it.

I got your reports and sent you a private chat. I’m not sure what the issue is but let me know if you’re still having issues. If it won’t let you message me just report this post and I’ll see it.
All good. Nothing like when the guy running BRZ kicked me out for my early predictions of what the Stockstill “contract” would do to the Blue Raider football program.
Now he’s in here with us. 😂😂

Last edited:
All good. Nothing like when the guy running BRZ kicked me out for my early predictions of what the Stockstill “contract” would do to the Blue Raider football program.
Yeah I haven’t kicked anyone out since I started moderating lol.

Were you the one that was called an "insufferable pollock" or something like that? I just remember having to google pollock LOL

Good times...I wonder how many are left from the old Delphi days. #ProudSlappy

Were you the one that was called an "insufferable pollock" or something like that? I just remember having to google pollock LOL

Good times...I wonder how many are left from the old Delphi days. #ProudSlappy
Watch it now. Between Delphi and BRZ you are gonna make some of us start showing our ages.

Reba Mcentire Reaction GIF by CBS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT