ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Fordham tourney, December 29-30, 2018

What happened to utc? Feel like they used to be really good not that long ago

I find it interesting that we didn't play UT-C during the Jim Foster years. Could it be that there was some animosity between the coaches or was it that they each wanted to claim the best in-state mid-major program and each pretended the other did not exist (even though they are scarcely an half an hour apart - Monteagle Mt. must stop the info flow). Regardless, UT-C was clearly better for most of the Foster era (using players from the mid-state) and now both must give way to Belmont.

I find it interesting that we didn't play UT-C during the Jim Foster years. Could it be that there was some animosity between the coaches or was it that they each wanted to claim the best in-state mid-major program and each pretended the other did not exist (even though they are scarcely an half an hour apart - Monteagle Mt. must stop the info flow). Regardless, UT-C was clearly better for most of the Foster era (using players from the mid-state) and now both must give way to Belmont.

CRI stated in either pregame or post that MT had tried to schedule utc since the last game to no success.

Game is on ESPN+ although I've not seen that given anywhere.

Up by one at half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT