ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL FIU game score prediction?

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
FIU had an open week while MT was getting to a surprising 2-0 in conference. I've successful in predicting close wins for MT against FAU and Marshall. MT is an underdog for the third straight weekend and they've shown a never quit attitude so far. I think MT finds a way to squeak out another win on the road, 37-31.

I picked us to lose to both FAU and Marshall. This week, I go for the hat trick.

FIU 31
MT 28

I attended the last two games played at FIU. We didn't play well. I'm not going this year as to not jinxed them.
MT. 30
FIU 27

So the one CUSA podcast guy who is a FIU homer, said that FIU's rushing attack will be too much for us. Hmmmm. FAU is ranked 24th in the nation for total offense with a top 20 ranked rushing offense. I think we'll be ok. It was kinda like that FIU guy was saying that their RB's were better than Singletary. LOL. Nope. Not saying they won't have success but we will adjust.

Look, FIU looks good but who have they beaten? Arkansas Pine Bluff, Umass and ODU. They put up points on Miami but didn't score a single point until about 7 minutes left in the game and was down 31-0. It's a very skewed performance.

Even with the 3 cupcake wins, they are still 92nd in stopping the run. That says a lot to me. It's their achilles heel. Get Thomas active and use that big boy package. Melt time off the clock. We don't have to have the best run game, we just have to move the ball and we will.

I definitely don't think this is a trap game for us. We know what we're getting into down there. They've had an extra week to prep for us too. It's all about us at this point. How will we respond to the pressure of being in the lead with the east title on the line? It will be a tough game but.....

I'm going with MT over FIU.

MT 28
FIU 21

Very worried about FIU's ability to run the ball and our inability to.

FIU 34

MT 30

I think we fast start this week and FIU has a big second half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT