ADVERTISEMENT

End zone prayer earns teen unsportsmanlike conduct flag

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
End-zone prayer earns teen unsportsmanlike conduct flag (see link). Oh really?

football%20prayer.jpg

End zone prayer earns teen unsportsmanlike conduct

Contrast the story above with the one below and you might understand why I stopped watching the NBA and NFL a long time ago and just follow high school and college athletics.

788x526xScreen_Shot_2013-06-12_at_11.57.57_PM.png.pagespeed.ic._TtKfs9IBr.jpg

Dion Waiters, an NBA player for the Cleveland Cavaliers, was nowhere to be found when the national anthem was being sung before his team's game against the Utah Jazz on Wednesday. Waiters says the reason he excused himself prior to the national anthem is that he's a Muslim acting in accordance with his religious beliefs (see link).

Only in Obama's America[/B]

NBA player refuses to stand for national anthem

Originally posted by nashvillegoldenflash:
Contrast the story above with the one below and you might understand why I stopped watching the NBA and NFL a long time ago and just follow high school and college athletics.

ec

Dion Waiters, an NBA player for the Cleveland Cavaliers, was nowhere to be found when the national anthem was being sung before his team's game against the Utah Jazz on Wednesday. Waiters says the reason he excused himself prior to the national anthem is that he's a Muslim acting in accordance with his religious beliefs (see link).

Only in Obama's America[/B]
But, but...I thought this was "The Religion of Peace"??
roll.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT