ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING Early Signing starts Wednesday, December 19, 2018

TOS has us third in CUSA in their composite rankings (which takes into account a combination of a bunch of different services). There's a little room to move up depending on what happens in February.

Rivals has us 5th.

This is a better haul on paper than our last couple of efforts.

Four of our signees have not been rated or assigned stars, so I am sure that has some impact.

TOS has us third in CUSA in their composite rankings (which takes into account a combination of a bunch of different services). There's a little room to move up depending on what happens in February.

Rivals has us 5th.

This is a better haul on paper than our last couple of efforts.

Four of our signees have not been rated or assigned stars, so I am sure that has some impact.

Yep I sent in my evaluations this morning. That'll certainly put MT in the 4th spot here and depending on what they do in February they have the potential to finish inside the top 3 for sure.

What’s the highest class we’ve ever had since moving to CUSA? Or has that been said and I missed it somewhere?

So far, this is shaping up to be one of the better classes I've seen. The QB pickup is really interesting and it was out of left field. I'm willing to put money on him being the starter. Ohara and him will be in a 1-2 battle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT