ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Did we have any players...

Per the Athletic from the Jets beat writer:

There was not much to note in terms of actual football but tight end Izaiah Gathings, a tryout player from Middle Tennessee State, made a nice one-handed catch in drills.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!

I added that last part.

Izaiah Gathings to the Jets
Jordan Ferguson to the Seahawks

Per the Athletic from the Jets beat writer:

There was not much to note in terms of actual football but tight end Izaiah Gathings, a tryout player from Middle Tennessee State, made a nice one-handed catch in drills.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!

I added that last part.
Jets fan eh? Expectations after adding Rodgers?

Jets fan eh? Expectations after adding Rodgers?

Realistically, winning 3 of the next 4 superbowls seems very attainable. I mean, i'm not crazy, there might be one year where someone gets injured or something.

In all seriousness, the Jets defense is nasty, there's plenty of skill position talent, and while I wouldn't favor them over the Bills, Bengals, or Chiefs, if they get into the playoffs it really does become any given Sunday type game. I think Rodgers at least gives us a punchers chance.

Realistically, winning 3 of the next 4 superbowls seems very attainable. I mean, i'm not crazy, there might be one year where someone gets injured or something.

In all seriousness, the Jets defense is nasty, there's plenty of skill position talent, and while I wouldn't favor them over the Bills, Bengals, or Chiefs, if they get into the playoffs it really does become any given Sunday type game. I think Rodgers at least gives us a punchers chance.
Rodgers is constantly letting people down. I doubt it will be any different in NY. I’d say the Jets will be a 12-5 or 13-4 team that may make it to a AFC championship before getting blown out in epic fashion.

Rodgers is constantly letting people down. I doubt it will be any different in NY. I’d say the Jets will be a 12-5 or 13-4 team that may make it to a AFC championship before getting blown out in epic fashion.

This is the Jets were talking about. That would be a great success!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT