ADVERTISEMENT

damn, it feels good to be a victim.

ToddMalone

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2005
10 worst states for women - http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savi...-women/ar-AAfCMUL?li=AAa0dzB&ocid=mailsignout

So how long before the collectivists succeed in having government dictate pay scales for every job?

Minimum wage. Maximum wage.

Hey, I have an idea! How 'bout we have suits developed we can all slip over ourselves before we leave our homes? We can even design them to disguise our voices so we all will even SOUND the same.

These suits, shells, will be designed to accommodate all body sizes. Once we put these shells over ourselves, no one will be able to identify anything about us.

This idea is the ONLY way we will every achieve true fairness and parity in our goal to have a one-world society.

th

Or we could just forgo all of the stupid adolescent crap you just spewed and pay women what men make. Wouldn't you want your daughter to make as much as your son for doing the same job? Kind of difficult to do something about it when it's as widespread of a problem as it is. I wish we were all as perfect as you, Todd, and had ALL of the answers ALL of the time...Mr. Perfect.

is it possible all these "news" stories we are constantly inundated with are meant to manipulate us into:
1. wanting to destroy the patriarchal society
2. handing over power and control to those who promise to "help us get even"

"Vote for me. Give me more power. And I will help you get even with all those mean-spirited greedy people who have more than you. Give me power and I will take from them what should be yours."

Do you think it's possible stories like this one are meant to manipulate us?

Reactions: Predarat
This came across my Facebook feed and I instantly thought of Todd. Huber mento holding him back.

http://m.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2015/06/heres-why-libertarians-are-mostly-men

Accusation in article - "It's a fantasy where the strongest and most self-reliant folks end up at the top of the heap, and a fair number of men share the fantasy that they are these folks."

Response - Actually, it's a fantasy where individuals are left free to pursue their separate interests, with the role of government limited to making sure individuals do not step on each other during their separate pursuits.

Accusation in article - They believe they've been held back by rules and regulations designed to help the weak,and in a libertarian culture their talents would be obvious and they'd naturally rise to positions of power and influence.

Response - We believe rules and regulations are necessary, but EXCESSIVE rules and regulations hamper individuals' efforts to pursuit xe's separate interests. In regards "positions of power and influence"...libertarians typically have no desire to have power and influence over others. What xe mostly want is to be left alone.

We are bombarded with articles like the one I linked. It's a constant barrage of propaganda meant to promote the victimization culture.

This came across my Facebook feed and I instantly thought of Todd. Huber mento holding him back.

http://m.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2015/06/heres-why-libertarians-are-mostly-men

Your Mother Jones article reminded me of a quote I read in Phil Valentine's book. I think the title is "The Conservative Handbook", and I'm paraphrasing from memory here ---

"The reason liberals promote larger and more powerful government is because they understand that type of system requires a ruling class...and they seem themselves as part of it."

Whether it's "Black Lives Matter", "Woman Empowerment", or whatever other victim movement you can think of, I don't think these "victim movements" will ever subside until the patriarchal society, particularly white males, are reduced to virtually nothing and totally silenced.

Yep when I think white male. I think reduced to nothing and silent. As to your valentine article, I can honestly say of the liberals I know none of them see themselves as ever being part of the ruling class. On the other hand every libertarian I know believes they would be the alphas in a libertarian society. They wouldn't be but its fun to listen to them talk about it.

Yep when I think white male. I think reduced to nothing and silent. As to your valentine article, I can honestly say of the liberals I know none of them see themselves as ever being part of the ruling class. On the other hand every libertarian I know believes they would be the alphas in a libertarian society. They wouldn't be but its fun to listen to them talk about it.

libertarians typically have no desire to have power and influence over others. What xe mostly want is to be left alone.

Libertatians definitely believe in being alpha, but only over their own lives and business.

Look everyone...Todd thinks that our society is patriarchal in the area of business (I mean, he mentions it after commenting on equal pay). He seems concerned about it being destroyed, or at least the patriarchal aspect of it...I wonder why? Could it be he enjoys the advantages of inequality and wants it to remain? Hmmmm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT