ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL cusa standings through 1-5-2019

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
DwM--FTVsAIqq_-.jpg

USM hasn't gotten off to a strong start...a little surprising. I thought they were trending up.

Well, we know which way we are trending. We have one Division I win against a team that only has two Division I wins to its name itself.

I recall being laughed off the board saying we would have either none or one after the non-conference. Well, it was one.

Tough schedule for sure. However, the performances against the F_U's. This is like watching a slow motion train wreck. I thought we would get to 7 to 9. Then I thought maybe 5 would be it. Not sure we are even going to get five now and that's even if you count the pseudo exhibition games that we are somehow counting at regular season games this year.

This is literally going to be one of the worst season's in MT basketball history. The only one worse than this one was Weil's. Maybe we should stop hiring coaches from Asheville?? CNM must be a really good recruiter, because he is certainly not a good X's and O's coach. This season is obviously lost. Next season won't be much better. For all you think .500 this year and didn't manage your expectations I will offer one piece of advice. Take it for what its worth. I have a hunch we won't see .500 next year either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT