ADVERTISEMENT

CUSA games today

This is what makes College FB so great...each week is independent on its own.

As an aside, watching some this game on FB via Stadium. Why don't we (AD at MT) put removable chair backs in place where all the season ticket holders sit...I have seen other schools do it.

Thought this was a funny post by Marshall fan, despite being 6-1, due to having one bad game.

Our play and our stadium experiences has become second rate. Time for a new coach and new AD staff at Marshall...

I swear college fans (including our own) have lost their freaking minds.

Thought this was a funny post by Marshall fan, despite being 6-1, due to having one bad game.

Our play and our stadium experiences has become second rate. Time for a new coach and new AD staff at Marshall...

I swear college fans (including our own) have lost their freaking minds.

Well, to be fair, there's zero excuse for Marshall to be getting blown out @ home by FIU. This is 100% on the coaching staff and their lack of preparing the players. FIU isn't anywhere close to Marshall in terms of talent. Zero excuse for this. And this is a big game for Marshall too. FIU controls their own destiny if they win here and Marshall could be left out of the title game. Today's game is actually more important than Marshall's game @ MT last Friday.

Marshall could afford to lose to us last week and still control their own destiny. If they lose to FIU and FIU wins out in conference, Marshall isn't going to the title game. Their fans have every right to be furious as this is a HUGE game for Marshall and a damn near must-win.

Last edited:
FIU folding like a cheap tent. Marshall 2 quick TD's and 2 2pt conversions. Down 8 with 3 min left

watched a fcs game today. Previously winless tennessee tech got their first win of the season in Cookeville over tsu, 30-26. Fun game to watch and absolutely loved the results.

FAU coaching staff is so good. Did you see that fake punt? Wish we would give our punter that option. Kiffin and his staff are running circles around the coaches in this league. Pretty sad really

And MT will get blown out on that same field, again, by wku.

We're years and coaches away from being a champion in football.

WKU will be 5-5 by the time we play them.

Marshall plays @ FAU next Friday night. If FAU wins it, I think that they will be champs of the east at that point.

However, If Marshall wins, then it will come down to the WKU game the next week to decide it.

Last edited:
WKU will be 5-5 by the time we play them.

Marshall plays @ FAU next Friday night. If FAU wins it, I think that they will be champs of the east at that point.

However, If Marshall wins, then it will come down to the WKU game the next week to decide it.

If FIU wins out they win the East

So, two of the crappiest C-USA teams from last year and one that didn't even field a team are putting it to the rest of us. What in the sam hill is going on?

UAB beat USM 30 -12
UNT barely beat ODU 45-38 - I wonder what it's like to score over 40 points.
UTSA rolled our next opponent, UTEP 31-14

It's gonna be an interesting finish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT