ADVERTISEMENT

Cruz Weighs In On Planned Parenthood Exposed, Donald Trump Under Fire, Illegals & Crime - Hannity

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006

BBJ, although I don't care for Trump's lack of spiritually, I agree with him on illegal immigration and appreciate Cruz's reluctance to criticize him. As you know, I, like Cruz, try to follow Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment, "Thou shalt not speak ill of any Republican" but with so many RINO's in the Republican Party, it is not always easy. However, I contend even a RINO is still better than a Godless Soulless Democrat.

Reactions: bigbadjohn45

BBJ, although I don't care for Trump's lack of spiritually, I agree with him on illegal immigration and appreciate Cruz's reluctance to criticize him. As you know, I, like Cruz, try to follow Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment, "Thou shalt not speak ill of any Republican" but with so many RINO's in the Republican Party, it is not always easy. However, I contend even a RINO is still better than a Godless Soulless Democrat.

Flash, I watched Cruz last night on Hannity. Cruz gave yet another excellent analysis of our current situation. He is an unbelievable communicator. I've not heard anyone like him since Ronald Reagan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT