ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Conference USA Football Power Rankings Week 7

who would you put ahead of us at this point? We beat LaTech who beat WKU, and beat UNT who beat Marshall. USM also lost, so if for no other reason than just by default we are #1

who would you put ahead of us at this point? We beat LaTech who beat WKU, and beat UNT who beat Marshall. USM also lost, so if for no other reason than just by default we are #1

I think we should wait till everyone has played 4 games.

Old dominion has a legit team this year. We are lucky we don't play them. They got a scary running game and tough run defense with a QB who manages the game well.

I'm not sure most of MT folks fully appreciate just how big of a win that was for MT beating LaTech. Of course for that to continue to be true, MT will need to continue to succeed on the field.

Old dominion has a legit team this year. We are lucky we don't play them. They got a scary running game and tough run defense with a QB who manages the game well.

ODU seems to be sneakily creeping up to the top of the conference. A few more weeks is likely needed to tell, but ODU looks like they might have the potential to be the conf's darkhorse team this season.

Appy State beat the crap out of ODU. I hope they beat WKU or Marshall though. I think they stand a chance of beating Marshall which would eliminate them from contention if we win on Saturday. Basically, if we win, we have Marshall standing in our way. If UNT can beat them, ODU surely can as well. That's what I'm banking on.

It's us and WKU now and we're about 40 hours away from the showdown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT