ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING commitment

It appears that McDevitt has recruited three guards in the next two classes. Realizing we are losing Sims and Jefferson this year and Jordan next we do need some new perimeter players but I would have thought that replacing Turner (and possibly Dishman) with another inside player would be a priority.

There is still room for one or two (depending on Dishman) more for next year if I have counted to 13 correctly.
I hope we'll see a quality "big" landed soon. Doubt there is another Lenard available in the H. S. ranks so probably a transfer or JUCO. But what do I know, this staff keeps recruiting on the down low.

Reactions: ewglenn
It appears that McDevitt has recruited three guards in the next two classes. Realizing we are losing Sims and Jefferson this year and Jordan next we do need some new perimeter players but I would have thought that replacing Turner (and possibly Dishman) with another inside player would be a priority.

There is still room for one or two (depending on Dishman) more for next year if I have counted to 13 correctly.
I hope we'll see a quality "big" landed soon. Doubt there is another Lenard available in the H. S. ranks so probably a transfer or JUCO. But what do I know, this staff keeps recruiting on the down low.
I would like to see that too, but we will have Coleman-Jones, Fussell, Millin, Bufford, and Lenard to play the forward position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT