ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton Problems Compound

bigbadjohn45

All American
Jul 9, 2010
Clinton Problems Compound

Posted Tuesday, March 31st 2015 @ 1pm by @SeanHannity

Another bad week is shaping up for Hillary Clinton.

Yesterday I told you about the fact that Hillary's infamous server was "wiped clean" of the emails she unilaterally deemed to be personal. This conveniently happened in 2014 after the Congress began investigating her and Benghazi. Some experts believe that it will be possible to retrieve the emails, but the fact that this action occurred could potentially be criminal.

Now it has been revealed that Clinton used an iPad in addition to her infamous BlackBerry while she was secretary of state. If you will recall, Hillary's excuse as to why she used a personal email address was because she didn't want to use two devices. Well now that explanation is moot with the revelation that she sent personal and work emails from the iPad.

And then finally, as we wind down negotiations with Iran over their nuclear capabilities, it has been revealed that the Clinton Foundation took a large sum of money from an anti-American group, described as a front for the government of Iran with ties to Iranian mullahs. The Alavi Foundation is "totally controlled by the government of Iran" and "funds a variety of anti-American causes," according to NYPD intelligence chief David Cohen.

Add this news to the string of other countries that the Clintons have taken money from - countries like Saudi Arabia - with terrible records when it comes to women's rights. It's hard to imagine how the person who wants to be the first woman president and self-proclaimed champion of women's rights can explain why it's OK to take this money and turn a blind eye to the treatment of women by these countries.

As more and more scandals plague Hillary Clinton, her chances for the democratic presidential ticket continue to dwindle. One of the most pressing issues Clinton is currently dealing with is her emails or lack of them. But from the emails that the public does get to read, one in particular has caught the eye of watchdogs and now people are going to demand Hillary's head on a pike for her utter incompetence.
According to the Associated Press, while she was Secretary of State and using her personal email, Clinton responded to a message from her top aide Huma Abedin, who emailed her about a drone that had crashed in Pakistan with specifications for furniture.
They show that Clinton, on at least one occasion, accidentally mingled personal and work matters. In reply to a message sent in September 2011 by adviser Huma Abedin to Clinton's personal email account, which contained an AP story about a drone strike in Pakistan, Clinton mistakenly replied with questions that appear to be about decorations.
"I like the idea of these," she wrote to Abedin. "How high are they? What would the bench be made of? And I'd prefer two shelves or attractive boxes/baskets/ conmtainers (sic) on one. What do you think?"
Abedin replied, "Did u mean to send to me?" To which
Clinton wrote, "No-sorry! Also, pls let me know if you got a reply from my ipad. I'm not sure replies go thru."[/QUOTE]

Lets for one moment forget the fact the Hillary Clinton might be a bigger serial liar than Obama. Lets push that aside. This is a woman who wants to run for the President of the United States of America and she is so inept, so incompetent, she answers an email about a downed drone with a list of her furniture tastes.
God help us if this woman wins the Presidency because if she does, we are all doomed.

Hillary tried responding to email about drone...

Flash, this is the same woman who supposedly champions "women's rights" and "equality." Meanwhile, her Clinton Foundation receives huge donations from muslim countries such as Iran and Saudi Arabia which treat women like dogs. She is equivalent to a modern-day Jezebel in my view, Flash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT