ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Clark is WNBA 6th woman of year

She has to be the ultimate utility player. She is great defensively, on the boards, passing the ball, and her new super power is being deadly from the 3-point line. She was all of those things before she go to WNBA, but she really couldn't shoot much further out than free throws with any accuracy. I believe, if she was required to become a shot blocker at 5'11'', I think she could find a way. Oh, and she can post up with anyone and beat them 6'4'' and below. The WNBA has noticed. She was the ultimate utility player on Seattle's Super Team several years back. She now has that position on the Aces, which probably is the best team in the league.

She is one of the most dominant players I have ever witnessed play for Middle Tennessee across all sports. Very glad, but not surprised, to see she is having success professionally.

She is the Lady Raiders GOAT. She once scored over 40 pts in 3 straight games during the Sunbelt tournament and never shot a 3 pointer! Don’t think you will ever see that again unless your name is Caitlyn Clark.

When Vegas wins this playoff I believe it will be Clark's 3rd WNBA championship. Combining women's & men's greatest athletes for MT Alyshsa should be considered our most successful athlete.
I think I would put her #1, & Brian Oldfield #2.

She is the Lady Raiders GOAT. She once scored over 40 pts in 3 straight games during the Sunbelt tournament and never shot a 3 pointer! Don’t think you will ever see that again unless your name is Caitlyn Clark.
That was probably the greatest individual performance from an MTSU athlete. The first one broke a record. A girl on one of the Louisianna teams came back and beat that by a point. Alysha came back and topped that, then in the finals game I think she scored close to 50. It was incredible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT