ADVERTISEMENT

UNIVERSITY NEWS Board of Trustees Sets Top Priorities For The Year

so finally getting serious about a professional school is good. what can they get? the design school in Franklin, Nashville law school or a dentist school?

I agree that getting a professional school should be our biggest priority. I don’t care if it’s a med school, dental school, law school, etc. We desperately need those programs to continue to boost our school.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
I agree that getting a professional school should be our biggest priority. I don’t care if it’s a med school, dental school, law school, etc. We desperately need those programs to continue to boost our school.
You would think music with the location. I will say tho they have one of the top schools for pilots in the country. It has a partnership with Delta and is a big deal

You would think music with the location. I will say tho they have one of the top schools for pilots in the country. It has a partnership with Delta and is a big deal
We already have a highly rated music school if I remember correctly. The professional schools are generally graduate schools. I think a Med school would be a fairly easy one to get going since we’ve already got a partnership with McHarry in Nashville and there are only two public options in TN. ETSU and UTK in Memphis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT