ADVERTISEMENT

UNIVERSITY NEWS Smith wants to close meetings for 'sensitive' subjects

Holy freaking crap. That is soooooo bad on soooooo many levels.

I get not discussing an on-going lawsuit in public and specific certain other things. But minutes should still be recorded and it 100% shouldn't be so broad. Wow.

This screams trying to hide something. They don't like the scrutiny they are under and want to hide under the guise of a law. Man I miss Freeman, may he rest in peace. I feel he would be beyond against this.

Transparency Accountability Integrity Leadership. Smith, McPhee and Massaro all show TAILend leadership qualities to me.

They truly have no shame. None. It is remarkable. I don’t know how these people can live with themselves. They are willing to say and do WHATEVER it takes to remain in power and keep the gravy train flowing. And now they want to hide it all even more than they already do

It takes a special kind of person. I could never do it. I am open and honest to a fault. I despise lie and deceit and the personality types that seem to always have these positions. mostly because it requires too much manipulation and building a house of cards around lies which is mentally draining, but also because it is just morally reprehensible and a shitty thing to do.

What’s so hard about manning up, admitting your mistakes, fixing them, and moving on? People would respect it so much more and it would make life a lot easier. Assuming you are not always making mistakes….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT