ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING Checking in on Carlos Curry

I'm thinking Carlos Curry will redshirt next season.

I expect that Karl Gamble will be the starting 5 and James Hawthorne will be the starting 4.

TJ Massenburg, who is redshirting this year, and Davion Thomas, who is primarily on the bench, will see a lot of playing time.

We won’t be as strong next year. This is a special year for us. I will say, in 2 years... we will likely be turning heads again. Especially considering our recruiting class having a year of experience.

It will be interesting to see how much impact Antonio Green has. I'm expecting him to be the leading scorer.

It will be interesting to see how much impact Antonio Green has. I'm expecting him to be the leading scorer.

I think Johnson will lead us...or best case a two headed monster at the guard position with Green and Johnson.

I’ll say this- got my first look at Green in practice the other day. He has to be one of the smoothest, most natural shooters I have seen come through in the last several years.

He’s sitting out his transfer year, but practicing with the team.
Can someone please inform me who he is? Transfer from Baylor? Was looking up a transfer and couldn’t figure it out. Thanks and sorry for not keeping up

Can someone please inform me who he is? Transfer from Baylor? Was looking up a transfer and couldn’t figure it out. Thanks and sorry for not keeping up
He transferred from UT-Rio Grande Valley. He was their leading scorer (I think) and is one of the nation's best 3 point shooters. He hit 111 in his soph year at UTRGV. 5th highest total in WAC history.

We are going to be stacked at guard next year. I'm hoping Kermit can find a grad transfer in the Nick King or JaCorey Williams mold.

If he can find another post player like those guys. We will be right back to leading the conference again in my opinion.

Reactions: MTsumner92
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT