ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Carmelo pays a visit to Zack Dobson

If I'm Stock I'm having every coordinator on the road in every 4 and 5 star QB's home. I'm playing this video and asking one question -- "You want to throw to this kid?"

Reactions: SpaceRaider
You know, we all want wins for our team and to play for a championship but when you watch something like this, it's not just about football. We got a great young man to represent this team and his story is only beginning. I feel the same way about his good friend Mobley as well. If you look at the quality of people we've had on this team like Phillip Tanner, Benny Cunningham, Alex Suber, Anthony Amos, Steven Rhodes, Richie James, Leighton Gasque, Kevin Byard etc., guys like Zach and Chaton just fit right in. High quality athletes but most importantly, high quality people! I'm proud of this school and program no matter the record but I also know that Zach Dobson is going to be a special player here. He is the fastest player we have and he is only going to improve which will be scary. I have the same feeling about Zeke Cobb as well. We have some dang good players in this next generation.

Great Video!

It was great...the players on this team, they are just kids trying to find their way in a broken world. I look forward to cheering on Zack, not just on the FB field but in life.

Last edited:
“He could have been bitter. He could have gotten revenge. But he wanted to rep his brother in a different way.”

That worth the watch. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: blueraiderJT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT