ADVERTISEMENT

Campus Football Schedule Reactions

If this is not a joke it’s disgusting. We new every school in the 90s.
I'd lay money it's true. My wife and I were just talking after watching the video. She went to Marshall and I asked if she knew the schools when she was there. Said nope. Not a clue and she went to almost every game. Most who go to games don't even watch them which shows even moreso how we need to make it an experience.

Yeah the majority of students have no clue the difference between Colorado St and Jax St.

Of course it's true, & should be of actually no surprise. Not just here, but at dozens of campuses across America. It's a different era where most of these students lives are totally wrapped up in one thing. Themselves.
It may not be a 100% accurate statement, but the percentages have never been higher.

These videos and other similar TikTok trends are way change that though. We know Gen Z are wrapped up in themselves so why not cater more to that. Great start here that will get some eyeballs.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
you see this thing in random people on the street interviews about everything from A to Z, even basic secondary school information that anyone with half a functioning brain should know. There are incredibly ignorant people walking the streets and campuses out there.

I think I saw something similar from the Titans on their schedule earlier this year.

This is why G5 conferences really don't matter. What's the difference between NM State and UTSA from a brand recognition state in the minds of the casual fan? There should be more conference based promotions on campus. Basically, have athletic vids playing on big screens in and outside of the Student University building and etc. These students don't know because they aren't being communicated with. UTSA does this btw. Also, Brad Smith, the athletic dept. marketing guy who kicked butt here in 2008-09 just got hired at UTSA as the assistant AD in external affairs. Massaro was a moron to hold him back here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT