ADVERTISEMENT

C-USA Network

MTFNBY5

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2005
I sure hope last night wasn't indicative of how this service is going to be. I am able to stream everything I have ever tried via Wifi to my laptop and hook it up via HDMI cables to my TV. Even last year I could watch using GoBlueRaiders.com satisfactorily.

Last night, C-USA network was terrible even on my ethernet connected desktop. Unwatchable!!!

Did anyone (those of you who were unable to make it to the game as I couldn't) have success with C-USA Network?

I had a pretty good feed for the 1st half, but no audio. When I tweeted CUSA and Sidearm about it they said the problem was on MT's side.

Then, at halftime, it appeared the CUSA site crashed and I couldn't access the stream until halfway thru the 3rd quarter. When it finally came back on, there was audio, but the feed would freeze up every few mins.

I'm still waiting to hear back from them about a refund.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Keep me informed - This is unacceptable since every other streaming service I have works fine. I'm hoping either the service will improve or I can get a refund of most of $99.95.

Yeah, the problem isn't on our side. It's the conference... I have had technical glitches maybe 2 or 3 times in my four years of watching MT games from afar. Meanwhile they screw up big-time this "awesome new TV deal" which is crappier than anything I have ever seen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT